First Baptist Church cares about our community. We have several ministries which support the spiritual and physical well being of our members and our community.
- Each Sunday morning we offer a family oriented, casual service 11 AM blended worship service.
- Each Sunday morning, we offer Sunday School classes for everyone from kids all the way up to retired adults.
- Each Tuesday we have a dynamic women’s Bible study
- Each Wednesday we have a prayer and Bible Study Service at 7:00 PM – a different family hosts each week
- Each Wednesday we have Crossroads, our 6-12th grade Youth Group at the church from 6:30-8:00
- We have a vibrant children’s ministry, led by our Children and Youth ministry team.
- Summer of 2020 we are adding a Community Youth Center to our building
- We support the BEACON by actively giving to both the Brunswick Food Bank and the Emergency Relief Fund.
- We support healthy marriages, families, and a strong community by partnering with the Marriage Resource Center of Frederick County.